Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having the coolest car in my daily commute! :grin: My commute is full of non-descript Honda's and Toyota's, and SUV's, etc., but almost NO Chargers. I now have the daily job of representing the Charger and having the most awesome car in my daily commute. Its a dirty job but someone must do it. :lol: :grin:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
having the coolest car in my daily commute! :grin: My commute is full of non-descript Honda's and Toyota's, and SUV's, etc., but almost NO Chargers. I now have the daily job of representing the Charger and having the most awesome car in my daily commute. Its a dirty job but someone must do it. :lol: :grin:
Me too!!! It's a real chore, I agree.

I think you're totally selfless in your efforts....

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
We need more people like you guys, really putting yourself out there for all of us..........

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Jealousy won't get them any where.

·
Registered
998 Posts
lol, that's funny..i've thought the same thing before too. My commute sucks badly each morning. Spring down to Houston is jammed with traffic and I rarely see other Chargers at all. On the occasion I see one, it's usually going in the opposite direction and both the other driver and myself have the usual "whoa" look on our faces lol.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
There are actually quite a few other Chargers in my area but I find that most of us all have different models and colours. Another interesting thing I've noticed is the people driving, men and women, young and old, everyone loves it.
I do however find that the Toyota, Honda, Acura, etc drivers always look over and probably know that I could almost drive right over top of them. And ya gotta love the look on the face of the guy driving the family minivan when he catches a glimpse of the Charger. Haha. Poor sucker.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have the coolest car in my commute too. I can also get on the on-ramp and get the prime lead spot on the interstate and not get stuck behind the hondas and suvs too busy talking on their cell phone than driving the speed limit or in their own lane...it's so tuff having a Hemi....

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Maybe not in my commute, what with all the highly compensated folks around, there are some interesting machines I see on my way in.

But, that said, as I was rolling out of the hangar the other day, I happened to have parked in the front row, where the front ends of the cars are facing the building. About 20-25 cars and trucks, a sea of Accords, Camrys, Explorers, Scions, all in browns, silvers, and whites. And this beastly dark red hulk in the middle of them all. Like a combat dressed warrior in a Wall St elevator:)

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I don't get that on my way home, as I drive by within sight of the DCX headquarters in Auburn Hills. At that time, the road is strangely DOMINATED by Chargers - sometimes, there are more Chargers than anything else.

Most everywhere else though, they're still around, but at any given time I could say "now", and not be able to spot another one.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's such a burden isn't it? :grin: Those boring Toyota's and Honda's are everywhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts