·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$38-40K for a new SRT...the prices for an 09 R/T up here is around that price :soapbox:

I am in Ontario and just bought a brand new factory ordered SRT8 Charger... the price in Canada right now is much cheaper than the US! The dealer missed the 09 cutoff date, so I am getting a 2010 for the same price!!!

The discount 3 weeks ago was $12,250 it's now dropped down to $11,750... the dealer added an additional $3000 discount and are eating 4 truck payments of $500 each...

MSRP $47145
Dodge Rebate -$12,250
Dealer Rebate -$3000
4 Lease Payments -$2000
Discounted Base price = $29895

Checkout www. dodge.ca/en/charger/ and choose the build & price option!

This was from 3 weeks ago...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Am I reading that correctly?? 84 months with payments at 279/bi-weekly? That is 182 payments of $279CA which is over 50K. In US dollars that is a total cost of $43,676.00. I am pretty sure you can do better than that. However, financing at 8% could be part of the problem. 7 years seems a long time to be paying a payment on an auto unless you plan on driving it for a long time.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looks as though the prices stayed the same?!

Anyone know the 2010 Daytona and Superbee colors?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
At times, I so regret buying my Daytona in 06. It seems like the price of SRTs has gone way down since I bought my car.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
^^^ i feel your pain, i bought my daytona in the beging of 08 and by summer time when the gas prices went up they were 10k less. if i was psycic i would have waited 4 months and saved 10k. oh well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Am I reading that correctly?? 84 months with payments at 279/bi-weekly? That is 182 payments of $279CA which is over 50K. In US dollars that is a total cost of $43,676.00. I am pretty sure you can do better than that. However, financing at 8% could be part of the problem. 7 years seems a long time to be paying a payment on an auto unless you plan on driving it for a long time.
I was thinking the same thing???? 84 months on bi weekly payments!! Dayum you must just really hate yourself that much! I like car payments about like going to the dentist, if I had to go with that term on buying a car I would have to change the car I was looking at, and no offense intended.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Guys have to remember, that is just something from the net, doesn't mean that it what he is going to be doing. Especially considering it does not take into effect of the $5,000 additional discounts he is going to be taking.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys have to remember, that is just something from the net, doesn't mean that it what he is going to be doing. Especially considering it does not take into effect of the $5,000 additional discounts he is going to be taking.
Thanks... i was about to post this! I just put this up to show the online MSRP... by default it shows the lowest possible monthly payment... It has nothing to do with the actual deal I did!!!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
$38-40K for a new SRT...the prices for an 09 R/T up here is around that price :soapbox:
Oh thats nothing, and RT goes for 41K here. an SRT for 52K. One of the main reasons I dont have an SRT8, sigh.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I am in Ontario and just bought a brand new factory ordered SRT8 Charger... the price in Canada right now is much cheaper than the US! The dealer missed the 09 cutoff date, so I am getting a 2010 for the same price!!!

The discount 3 weeks ago was $12,250 it's now dropped down to $11,750... the dealer added an additional $3000 discount and are eating 4 truck payments of $500 each...

MSRP $47145
Dodge Rebate -$12,250
Dealer Rebate -$3000
4 Lease Payments -$2000
Discounted Base price = $29895

Checkout www. dodge.ca/en/charger/ and choose the build & price option!

This was from 3 weeks ago...

hmmm i know the other b.s that the dealers will over price the srts. Not sure if the dealers would charge me much higher for getting them to order me one or to sell me one off the lot ? Most likely order since there is NEVER a charger srt at the dealers talked to a dealer said he couldnt remember when there was a last one there.

But congrads on your SRT man :bigthumb::beerchug:

Oh thats nothing, and RT goes for 41K here. an SRT for 52K. One of the main reasons I dont have an SRT8, sigh.
If the local dealers EVER get a charger SRT i'm sure they will price it close the $60k mark, its insane. There was one black used srt 07 over 40,000K and they were selling it for like $38K about week later it was sold. Insane.

I would love to get my hands on an SRT only problem would be the gas and i do A LOT of driving. Would be sweet go from SE to SRT :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Back in '06, I had to pay ... 66K for my Daytona... :knockout:
I guess that's the price to pay if you want to have the first Dodge Charger of my whole country. Until today, there are only 2 others...
So, I think I did the exact choice and I'm not regretting it!!! :saythat:
I saw the price of a new '09 Charger SRT8 the other day at the import shop, and it was 52K!! Still much, but I'm waiting to see the body changes of 2011 and if they will put a 6.4 HEMI in the 2010, and then I'll go for the SRT8. Time to upgrade!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts