Charger Forums banner

It is time....AVIC-Z2

791 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Shakin 
#1 ·
Hello to all. Tomorrow I will be washing my car and taking pics for everyone to see my baby. I just got done installing the AVIC-Z2 and it works and looks great. So till tomrrow everyone in Charger land....

#3 ·
No... Chase Utley plays second base for the Phillys....

#6 ·
yes i do...how did you know that... do u have magic powers...

#7 ·
cause i know chase utley is sponsored by dodge and he goes to my dads work all the time. and i saw that car there the one day and its soo nice looking. you prolly even talked with my dad.

#8 ·
you sure do have a nice looking car thats for sure. i wanted to trade my daytona for it :)

#9 ·
very cool... when i went to look at the car, the salesman said it belonged to Chase Utley and i said " who is Chase Utley". I do not watch baseball so i had no clue who he was. was not a selling point for me but i loved the car. I did drop Chases name when i got pulled over the other day and it got me out if a tinted window ticket. The cop pulled me over because when he ran my plate it came back for a Toyota. Then he said my windows were too dark and i said who it belonged too before i bought it. he thought that was cool. So thank you Chase Utley, who ever you are.

#10 ·
yea chase is the man. i like the phillies so i know who he is. im surprised you didn't know who he was since you live in pa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.