Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Tell me more about the TSB, my car somedays is funky not all the time just now and again.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Tell me more about the TSB, my car somedays is funky not all the time just now and again.
Dont know the TSB # but my dealer did it on my former SRT8 last year...AC smells when the car is first started....they spray a disenfectant into the system..takes several hrs to do....your dealer should be able to pull up the # on his system......the bad thing is the smell is caused by bacteria...not good..:smoke:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I hope I'm not the only one, but I've owned my Mango for two years (coming up) and she still has the new car smell.

-R

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Man, I thought the smell was from my sunroof. i opened the trim on the sunroof to see if there was some kind of water leak and was causing the smell, but nothing. I guess this is the problem.

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
My baby still smells new, but when you initially turn the AC on, she has that "smell". The dealer put that disinfectant in mine last summer. It worked for a minute. They said if the odor came back they would change the filter. I need to take it back. *sigh*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts