Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I dont know is it just my car or you guys experience too. Everytime I add new mods to my car it becomes slower in the beginning and then eventually gets better, like for example when I first installed my exhaust the car felt less responsive at WOT, so I pulled the fuse and drove aggresively like everybody says and it got better after a week. Yesterday I finally slapped on the AFE intake and it sounds good but again I feel like I lost some torque or something. And yes when i installed the intake i disconnected the battery. So do you guys experience the same thing?

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
some swear you have to remove the fuse or unhook the battery....I have done a lot of mods on 3 different Chargers and never noticed any difference between pulling the fuse & not..

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Your butt dyno must be broken.

:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
some swear you have to remove the fuse or unhook the battery....I have done a lot of mods on 3 different Chargers and never noticed any difference between pulling the fuse & not..
Same here. Not a lot of mods on the Charger, but extensive mods on the LS1, and I never noticed a difference.

·
Registered
695 Posts
No problem here either. When I added the CAI it felt just as fast if not faster immediately. I know other members who have noticed the similar thing with the CAI until the car was driven for a while. However I do think the whole fuse pull thing is blown out of proportion when relating to WOT. I did the fuse pull and noticed no difference. If someone could please tell me why at full throttle this would matter I would love to hear it. I could see some responsiveness issues at light to medium throttle depending on how you drive it regularly but at WOT I think all bets are off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts