Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now I think I remember somebody saying that this is a recall? I have an extended warranty on my 06 charger that is pretty extensive and covers just about everything but wear and tear. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I know I can buy some after market ones but would rather get for free if possible. Or do I just get out the glue? I guess go to a delaer and ask huh?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I dont know if thats a recall but it may be under warrenty or a possible TSB ask your dealer.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have the same problem with mine, I just tuck them back in, for now. I will eventually replace them with a new charger in time.

·
Registered
310 Posts
my roomates 06 has the same exact issue on both sides... on my 07 they dont even have the rubber there, guess they noticed it was messin up... i would suggest take it to the dealer and have them fix it

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do. I will take it in. If I get good news I will post the feedback I recive. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
mine did the exact same thing, i took mine in and they replaced it with the 07's corner. under warranty, free o' charger. not sure if it's a tsb, but i'm assuming it is. why else would they put an '07 corner piece here??

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also good to know, thanks bro. I will keep that in my back pocket if they try to tell me come the same way I came in!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts