Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Got a price quote from AAFES new car sales here in Qatar where I'm currently stationed. I can get a Charger R/T built to the options I pick and get to drive it away for $29,762.50. Total discounts were $2200

The only options I opted were........

Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat $207
Power Sunroof $874
Sound Group II(322W amp,speakers)$492
Road/Track Performance Group $1472
Total=$3045 worth of options

I take it this Charger R/T will perform and handle the same as the Daytona R/T except it doesn't have all the markings........correct???

Does this sound like a great deal or what?? Of course I'll still have to pay about $2200 in tax,license,registration when I pick up the car in March 06. After I put down $1000 for now, more later, I should be about $460 a month with a 5% interest rate.
________
fake weed

·
Registered
384 Posts
****! that is a great price man. my daytona with only the sound group and the power and convience pkg's was $33680 before tax.

the handeling is the same as the daytona.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I figured so.........just wanted to get some feedback. I checked Costco auto program and with all the options and having to pay $500 over invoice it came to $31,245 out the door. That's $1500 savings.
I glad to hear the Dakota R/T with the R/T Performance Group handles and performs the same as the Daytona R/T.
________
justin bieber fan

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Spali32 said:
I glad to hear the Dakota R/T with the R/T Performance Group handles and performs the same as the Daytona R/T.

??????????I am sure you meant to say Charger??????????????

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
That's a terrific deal. I want all the same options, less the paint and sunroof ... I think I can hit the 29k mark.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes, I meant to say Charger R/T with the Road/Track Performance option has the same performance and handling of a Daytona R/T.
I currenty have a dakota R/T and somehow got my words just a little mixed up......LOL.
________
herbalaire reviews

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought my TorRed daytona in feb 07, it has everything except navigation and I paid out the door $26,000 it had 400 miles on it

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not sure if this thread is dead yet. In case you have not already bought. They (Dodge) are offering 0% 36-72 months til April 2. I also was able to get the employee price with that rate. Came out cheaper than employee with the discounts.
Paid $30K with R&T, Elect Conv Group, Sunroof and Stereo.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not sure if this thread is dead yet. In case you have not already bought. They (Dodge) are offering 0% 36-72 months til April 2. I also was able to get the employee price with that rate. Came out cheaper than employee with the discounts.
Paid $30K with R&T, Elect Conv Group, Sunroof and Stereo.
Yea but to get the employee discount price you have to finance through Chrysler Financial at 10.25%...and no re-fi until you have made atleast 4 payments... Yuck!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, I meant to say Charger R/T with the Road/Track Performance option has the same performance and handling of a Daytona R/T.
I currenty have a dakota R/T and somehow got my words just a little mixed up......LOL.

A Dakota R/T handles better than the Charger IMO - the Charger rides much nicer though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts