Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer won't budge from sticker price of 23.9 plus TTL for an 06 Charger R/T with 4700 miles on it. Options are steering wheel controls, heated front seats, dual climate. Is this already a good price or should I pass on it?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Check NADA or Edmunds

Doesn't sound bad to me, maybe not a "GREAT" deal either.

I paid about $26,500 for my R&T package with 9000miles back in Feb.

Check Edmunds or NADA online.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Dealer won't budge from sticker price of 23.9 plus TTL for an 06 Charger R/T with 4700 miles on it. Options are steering wheel controls, heated front seats, dual climate. Is this already a good price or should I pass on it?
DANG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD GET A USED R/T WITH LOW MILES.... FOR THAT CHEAP!!!DAM I SHOULD LOOKED AROUND A BIT MORE:confused:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DANG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD GET A USED R/T WITH LOW MILES.... FOR THAT CHEAP!!!DAM I SHOULD LOOKED AROUND A BIT MORE:confused:
What did you pay for yours and what mileage? I just found a new 07 with steering wheel controls and heated seats for 25.9K, the only thing is that it's white, which I don't care for. :knockout:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
What did you pay for yours and what mileage? I just found a new 07 with steering wheel controls and heated seats for 25.9K, the only thing is that it's white, which I don't care for. :knockout:
I've seen some really nice White R/T's on here. check them out.... might change your mind. that seems like a good price for an 07.
The 06 sounds like a good deal also.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I have seen NEW 07 Charger R/Ts w/ sunroof for $24895 in my local papers. (I'm in NY)
Before the deals hit, I was lucky enough to find a left over NEW 06 R/T for $25003.
So while your price doesnt sound that bad, if you look around I bet you can find a new one for about $1-2K more.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen NEW 07 Charger R/Ts w/ sunroof for $24895 in my local papers. (I'm in NY)
Before the deals hit, I was lucky enough to find a left over NEW 06 R/T for $25003.
So while your price doesnt sound that bad, if you look around I bet you can find a new one for about $1-2K more.
That's the thing, i'm pretty much stuck on having heated seats and steering wheel controls. Those options seem to jack up the price a little bit. 24895 for a new RT is a steal!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I DONT HAVE AN R/T I HAVE A SE 3.5 IT LOOKS LIKE THE SXT NOW THOUGH WITH ALL THE THINGS I ADDED!!!BUT I GOT MY 3.5 SE FOR 15,150 WITH 12,000 MILES I THOUGH I HAD A STILL BUT A HEMI FOR AROUND 10 - 12 K MORE WITH THE SAME MILAGE EVEN LESS :angry: SHOOT IM GOING TO START LOOKING IN A TRADE IN THEN!!!:grin: BUT IM SAN JOSE CA AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE DIRT CHEAP PRICES HERE???:knockout:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts