Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god i hate the noise and my girlfriend hates wearing her seat belt and i have to fight with her every single day to put it on immediately when we get in the car cus i cant take that ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding !!! help some one lol

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
very simple. if i were you i would tell her either you put your seatbelt on or you wont ride with me period. Seatbelts save lives and the law says buckle up. having said that turning the signal off is illegal, so why cant she be grown up about it and buckle up jeshhhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
645 Posts
very simple. if i were you i would tell her either you put your seatbelt on or you wont ride with me period. Seatbelts save lives and the law says buckle up. having said that turning the signal off is illegal, so why cant she be grown up about it and buckle up jeshhhhhhhhh.
Excellent answer!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
easy, cut one of the seatbelts out of her car and stick it in the buckle :)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
That stupid seat belt alarm used to piss me off. I turned that off the next day after I got my car. And I turned off the thing where the doors lock at 15 mph.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I dont' think it's illegal to turn off the chime. Even though I do completely agree that anyone sitting in any of my cars has to buckle up or get out. BTW you're only turning off the reminder beep. It still will do it's first beep and the annoying red light will stay on in the console.

·
Registered
86 Posts
OMG how havent i made a thread about this?? this bothers me SOOO MUCCCHH
it drives me crazy u dont understand
its one of the reason i put up the music so loud, **** is so annoying
and every1 i drive with is always like put ur seatbelt on man since im the one who doesnt put it on (never did wear seatbelts idk) im like stfu i know its annoying we gotta deal with it
man i cant wait to finally get that beeping **** off
its been sumthin thats juss been bothering me for months!
thanx!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Uhhm Ya man If you put the seatbelt on the beeping with stop!

I think with your Personal preferances setting you can change that. (if you have the correct convience groups)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree.....I would tell her to put her seat belt on. I feel naked without mine:)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I dont' think it's illegal to turn off the chime. Even though I do completely agree that anyone sitting in any of my cars has to buckle up or get out. BTW you're only turning off the reminder beep. It still will do it's first beep and the annoying red light will stay on in the console.
I don't get the initial beep anymore but the light stays on. Not sure why yours still comes on? I used the process in the owner's manual to do mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.