Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recorder in the 2006 Dodge Charger r/t? Is there any form of System or Software Upgrade? Thats a feature i'd LOVE to have

·
Registered
246 Posts
No, it's not available. The DashHawk will do that and the 1/4 mile however.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I just figured out an interesting way to find your 0-60 time. Just use your diablo to do a data log on mph and time it on your computer.

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
I just figured out an interesting way to find your 0-60 time. Just use your diablo to do a data log on mph and time it on your computer.
Geek! :geek:

j/k

Nice job... :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
I'd recommend a GTech. This accelerometer will give you very accurate 0-60 times with a lot of other measurement options. Great software for post-run analyses on your PC.

One feature does not work for Chargers, however: the GTech can't pick up the engine RPMs for some reason... so it will not do HP/TQ vs. RPM graphing.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I'd recommend a GTech. This accelerometer will give you very accurate 0-60 times with a lot of other measurement options. Great software for post-run analyses on your PC.

One feature does not work for Chargers, however: the GTech can't pick up the engine RPMs for some reason... so it will not do HP/TQ vs. RPM graphing.
That is nice to know. I've been thinking about buying a G-Tech PRO SS for a while now. How do you like G-Tech?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
How much is a G tech and what else can it do for me? I don't quite have the predator option being a V6 and all.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
G-Tech can measure 0-60, 1/4 mile, stopping distance, cornering and is also supposed to be able to calculate hp & tq.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts