Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im new around here. As you can see from my name I have an 02 Stratus RT. I hope to be buying a new charger in the next few weeks. I just bought a vinyl cutting machine to make vinyl decals. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a CHARGER decal? Maybe we could make it an "official" decal for the site and maybe get some recognition as a real club? Im just throwing it out there. Eventually I will be getting better software to create all different decals but as of now I can just do fonts. But, they look really nice. Click on the Link below and check out the "DODGE" decal I made for brake calipers for my other club. (sorry its stuck to my desk and not my brakes...haha) If you have any questions or requests Email me: [email protected] Since this is club related I will do what i can to get these done cheap (price wise not quality) and fast. I like to get really involved with clubs like these. I thought this would be a great way to start. Maybe we can get a nice group buy going??? What do you guys think???

http://photobucket.com/albums/v113/stratusrtrida/02 Stratus Coupe/?action=view&current=IMG_2845.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would be interested in getting something looking like the original Charger logo. Nice to have something a little "Retro" go with the new car.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Come on all you graphic designers out there. Speak up! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, lets get this going!!! I can cut out window banners or smaller decals for either side window, or the rear. These are also safe to go on the paint as well. I know with my other club im involved with it was always nice to see their logo and know right away where they were from, or telling someone else about the site. Just thought it would be cool to get something like that going around here. It wouldn't make me feel so bad about getting rid of my car :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silversport, Im not sure what you mean? Cling?

Radarmagnet, I like that idea, something there but suttle. I know too many decals will look tacky, I think thats a real classy way to get the point across and spread the word around about the site.

well I can start making them. Let me know if you want one. The only thing is, i don't have a charger yet so i would need someone to measure out a good size sticker so i don't make it too big or too small... I can have them cut and mailed out tomorrow morning.

Just let me know what color...RED,BLUE,WHITE, or BLACK $8 a piece. $10 for two

Nick Romano

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one from corvetteforum.com and from the Corvette Museum...a plastic cling (static cling) so the decal can sit in the window...
Bill

·
Registered
743 Posts
stratusrtrida said:
Just let me know what color...RED,BLUE,WHITE, or BLACK $8 a piece. $10 for two
we need to officially see the typeface and design before buying them...

chargerforum.com

seems kinda long, I wonder if it could be

Code:
charger
   forum.com
but slightly overlayed and offset so it fits and is readable. here, the "r" in charger would be the top of the "f" in forum.
Just throwing out ideas here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im gonna play with that idea and some others tonight, if anyone else has any please share them. When i come up with something ill take a pic and see what you guys all think about them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I def like it. But we would have to go with a solid color and I don't think it would work out too well if they were touching eachother, The type face does look great though...Where could i get that font? Did you down load it somewhere? I make a practice one to show everyone...I just used the "DODGE" font...let me know if you like it?
[/IMG]

·
Registered
630 Posts
Personally, I think if we're trying to make a sticker/banner for the forum, then it should be represented in the forum's font. Solid color is ok, but I would not indent the "forums.com" under the "Charger". Just as in the forum header, they are lined up such as:

Charger
Forums.com

Additional Note: The font size for "Forums.com" is slightly smaller than the size for "Charger".

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could change that very easily, Im not really getting much feedback on this though...Does anyone know the name of the font? Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i am with co-charger...go with the existing font and style at the top of the site...it looks good...but keep 'em coming...nothing has really caught my eye just yet. keep up the hard work man, i will buy one and wear and proud.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok here is another one i was working on. At first i lined up The C in Charger with F in forums.com But I thought it needed to be spaced evenly. What do you guys think about this one?

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 85 Posts