Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If not, can we make one? I want to know what models and year(s) that the mygig siystem is in. Or, at least the mp3 jack. I've never NOT seen them, so I'm assuming they're in everything from the base up, but I just wanna check. And to keep from asking, someone could do like a
Base SE: bla bla bla bla bla
SXT: bla bla +bla +bla +bla
R/T: +bla +bla +bla
SRT: +BLA +BLA +bla

Options AWD, RWD, bla bla bla.

And the plus would indicate what comes on that model that is NOT offered on the model below it.

Just an idea. :grin:

·
Registered
467 Posts
mygig will be offered in 2008 chargers.
aux/mp3 jack offered only with the base/single cd player

I swore my 6disc/cassette/sirius radio came with the aux input, and morning after purchase, i found it not true. navi systems do not have em either.
but you can add on the ipod integration kit (dealer/moparsupercenter dot com)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I stopped by my dealer today to see what they had & they had two 2008 Charger SXT's. Sirius is standard now on the SXT's. Both had heated outside mirrors. I can't remember if this is a standard feature, or if it part of the SXT package, meaning the SE's wouldn't get them (I would assume the RT's get them).

The 5-speed autostick transmission is no longer offered on the 3.5 engines. The cruise control lever has been moved from the left side of the wheel to the right. It is the same lever that is on the Calibers and Avengers (no longer the little stick).

The dash has been redesigned, it appeared to be a little more rounder on the passenger side than on the '06 and '07 models. The center console also looked a little bigger, especially the drink holders.

The 2008 Chargers now have a radio antenna on the roof as well (same type that is on the Avengers).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.