Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
i will be in florida in november and planning to buy a Dodge Charger 2008 model to ship back to switzerland.
Is the car already available to order? I mean how long i have to wait until the car arrives the garage in florida.
Do you think it is worth to buy the '08 model. Or should i pay less money and take the '07 model. I really like the new gadgets from the '08 model.
But i don't know if is worth to pay more.

What do you think, how much less would be the '07 model in novemer. Any thoughts?

Greetings from the cold switzerland

Fabian

·
Registered
428 Posts
well I just bought a fully loaded 08 rt/ with road n track, and I am blown away by it.
The sticker price was about 37.8
I went there looking for a 07 and the prices had not dropped.
The 07 version was about 36 so not that much of a difference.
November might be another story.

My opinion is get the 08.
You wont regret it.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You can get a 2007 alot cheaper than a 2008. You won't have a big selection, but there are at least $3500.00 in rebates on the 2007's now and since its last years model, you can negotiate an even lower price. Its that easy! :grin:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Wow, you people are paying over 30 for your R/Ts? I paid 28 for my R/T brand new, and about 31 for my SRT....

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I paid 29K for my Daytona last year. It was stickered at a little over 34K. :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hi there
i will be in florida in november and planning to buy a Dodge Charger 2008 model to ship back to switzerland.
Is the car already available to order? I mean how long i have to wait until the car arrives the garage in florida.
Do you think it is worth to buy the '08 model. Or should i pay less money and take the '07 model. I really like the new gadgets from the '08 model.
But i don't know if is worth to pay more.

What do you think, how much less would be the '07 model in novemer. Any thoughts?

Greetings from the cold switzerland

Fabian
2008's are available. They just released the Super Bee SRT8 for ordering this month. If you want to order in November, provided your order was in by the end of order run, your talking about November 17th or 24th if they extend order run. Then it should arrive around December 30th at the absolute earliest, probably January.
BTW. you'll have to register the car here. A dealer can't knowingly sell you the car if they know you are going to export it to switzerland. Good luck! Rebates and sales are for United States sales only. There are people on here that have bought and exported. Maybe they can help. The dealer will get charged back all of the rebates and charged back on the sale if they sell it to you with an out of U.S. address.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts