Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know what possesed me to look in the new SRT4 Caliber welcome link, but I noticed that it will only come in four colors.

Brilliant Black, Bright Silver, Torred, and Sunburst Orange.

I was just wondering if that might be the HEMi ORANGE that the next run of Daytonas is rumored to be in. What do you guys think?

I wish they had a picture....all I saw was the text.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I saw Sunburst Orange on a Nitro. Beautiful. Would'nt want it on a Daytona because it would'nt be Special.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I do not know what possesed me to look in the new SRT4 Caliber welcome link, but I noticed that it will only come in four colors.

Brilliant Black, Bright Silver, Torred, and Sunburst Orange.

I was just wondering if that might be the HEMi ORANGE that the next run of Daytonas is rumored to be in. What do you guys think?

I wish they had a picture....all I saw was the text.
The sunburst orange will not be the Hemi orange. It is too light and not the right shade. The General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard is Hemi Orange and that is the orange they should put on the Daytona. I heard that Chrysler balked at the idea of a commemorative Hemi Charger General Lee edition cause they felt like it would not be politically correct. Maybe the new owners will change that position.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
who says "hemi orange" is the next daytona color?
noone knows for sure
i personally think they should stop making daytonas

·
Registered
298 Posts
imo they are pointless
why not just get a R%T

and plus this way they will be more exclusive
Thanks for your opinion. I'm sure almost all Daytona owners would disagree with you when you state that "they are pointless". Daytonas are R/T's with little details which make them a little "more exclusive". To each his own, personally I love all Chargers, and wish you would also.

·
Registered
998 Posts
lol, i don't wish they'd stop making daytona's..however, i wish they would discontinue certain colors...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i personally think they should stop making daytonas
I do think they should slow down on the number of Daytona's per year. I think each year should have had its own color. We have 5 in 2 years, with more on the way.

Year One: We had three
Year Two: We had Two
Year Three: ???

I also hear that the body style of the Charger will change, does this mean that we might see a return of possibly the Torreds and GoMangos for the new body. As long as we buy them, they will make them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
who would ever have an orange car?

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
That wasn't a real question. I was joking because of my stripes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts