Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a hit and run accident last night and hit the metal railing i drive a 2021 Charger and it had a little less than 6,000 miles do you think its totaled ? the left side has all the damage, the right side of the car looks brand new still . I have great insurance full coverage and gap just wondering do
you think they will consider it totaled or not?

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Sadly, it looks like it's totaled. The good news is that maybe the payout takes into account that these cars are hard to come by today. If for some reason they DON'T total it, sell it immediately. That's a lot of damage. It'll never be right if it gets fixed.

Best,

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Where is the damage from the other car?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
So the other car hit you and spun you out or did it push you into the center divider? Its totaled sadly

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks totalled but you never know. With multiple areas of damage and air bags it doesn't look good.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
That a serious question?
Motor vehicle Bumper Car Automotive exterior Font

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Looks like this is a Post and Ran thread.

I'm still curious where the damage is from the other car that supposedly caused this mess. Or is this just a case of a unskilled driver losing control and kissing the guardrail.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Looks like this is a Post and Ran thread.

I'm still curious where the damage is from the other car that supposedly caused this mess. Or is this just a case of a unskilled driver losing control and kissing the guardrail.
I think your right, a post and ghost once he knew his story didn't add up and damage is on driver side from a guard rail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts