Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it Bruce Willis? Check out his new hood!

Woop - woop...

Is it Bruce Willis?
Rob Lowe?
George Clooney?

No, it's Rob06Charger with his extremely sexy Tiger Mobile (New England Region).

*Boomshakalaka! New hood. Nice custom graphics tiger stripes. Bravo to you, Rob!!!!​

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
New Hood...

Funny, Curz!

So, what do you guys think of Rob's new hood? And the tiger stripes... IMHO very original / unique exterior mod. His Charger always stands out. On the back it has a small matching graphic that reads in flaming orange letters: "Yeah, it's a hybrid. It burns gas and rubber". You guys should see it. It's really nice.

Please give him some feedback and further ideas.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I see someone needs to start a fan club here.

Woop - woop...

Is it Bruce Willis?
Rob Lowe?
George Clooney?

No, it's Rob06Charger with his extremely sexy Tiger Mobile (New England Region).

*Boomshakalaka! New hood. Nice custom graphics tiger stripes. Bravo to you, Rob!!!!​

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Funny, Curz!

So, what do you guys think of Rob's new hood? And the tiger stripes... IMHO very original / unique exterior mod. His Charger always stands out. On the back it has a small matching graphic that reads in flaming orange letters: "Yeah, it's a hybrid. It burns gas and rubber". You guys should see it. It's really nice.

Please give him some feedback and further ideas.
Well, I really dont think Rob needs input from the masses on his car but seeing as how the President of the Rob06 Fan club has made it clear we need to give feedback and further ideas.......

Rob, great hood, cool decals in the side as well as the hybrid joke. I did see your logo on the back of the car at the cruise as well as in the pictures from the Vermont thread. Its original thats for sure. You should paint the grill in the hood scoop to match the decals. Rob, Next time you get a chance, take your hot self away from the car and snap some photos with the new hood so I can do something creative for you. Then again, I could always use this one hehehe

Rob dont read this part, its for the fan club enforcer...I mean President

Was that ok?? Did I compliment well enough?? Do you think he will find my remarks favorable? or helpful? Did I go off topic?? i mean I did talk about the Vermont cruise in the Exerior mod thread...maybe I should just erase the post as its probably not up to fan club standards of adoration. please, guidance so that i may properly correct the posting.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Your'e funny, but yes. I take care of my friends. I'd do the same for you any time!
I know you would Danni. Thing is, I think my fan base is still in single digits, but I am workin' on it.:grin:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
if i was Rob, the nex thing i order would definately be a honeycomb grill and a COLOR MATCHED(not flat black, since his car is black :) ) crosshair to replace the chrome ones hes got.

then maybe if he wanted to go another step in personalized his car perhaps paint then Honeycomb inside the grill an orange/yellow fade as well as the ones in his hood.

that would look hella sick. btw is that the rksport hood? looks nice man

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yes it is an RK Sport Hood. It came out better than expected the dealer did a great job on it. Money well spent.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Yes it is an RK Sport Hood. It came out better than expected the dealer did a great job on it. Money well spent.
Hey Rob, dudeiwin86 had a great idea. Can you paint the honeycomb part of the hood? That would look awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Rob, great hood, cool decals in the side as well as the hybrid joke. I did see your logo on the back of the car at the cruise as well as in the pictures from the Vermont thread. Its original thats for sure. You should paint the grill in the hood scoop to match the decals. Rob, Next time you get a chance, take your hot self away from the car and snap some photos with the new hood so I can do something creative for you. Then again, I could always use this one hehehe
Umm hello?? I suggested that VERY THING LOOOOONG before DudeIwin, but Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You guys completely skip over it!!! Geeze

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
sublime did suggest it first, i threw it into my post to go along with the main grill honey comb suggestion and cross hairs all combined into one.

i admit SubInMA advised first, but failed to copywrite it, so it now belongs to me.

dude.
i win!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
sublime did suggest it first, i threw it into my post to go along with the main grill honey comb suggestion and cross hairs all combined into one.

i admit SubInMA advised first, but failed to copywrite it, so it now belongs to me.

dude.
i win!
your copyRIGHT is null and void due to spelling henceforth the copyright is now registered in my name and is irrevokable.

Sorry Dude, I win, but you are the weakest link

<cue british chick with accent...Hi Arfur..> Good Bye!

LOL

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
your copyRIGHT is null and void due to spelling henceforth the copyright is now registered in my name and is irrevokable.

Sorry Dude, I win, but you are the weakest link

<cue british chick with accent...Hi Arfur..> Good Bye!

LOL

LOL ... good stuff !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tom could you color the grills and post a pic?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts