Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently purchased Mopar's $191 iPod adapter for RT. Installation was smooth, and it even worked on the first try, except for one problem: when I play the iPod in the car, the volume is about half as loud as it is when I play CD's. I searched past threads and saw solutions involving wiggling the iPod to eliminate a bad connection or trying a different iPod. I did both of those things to no avail. Can someone please help me!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
you may have to adjust the volume of the songs through itunes. some songs on my ipod werent very loud in the car and this fixed the problem.

open i tunes, the find each individual song that is to low the car. right click the song and then click on get info. a box with pop up with tabs on the top. click on options, and then adjust the volume on the scale. listen to the song through itunes and see if it is louder then it was before. this should fix your problems. :rocker:

·
Registered
799 Posts
There is a volume limiter setting in your ipod which is preset to limit the output volume at half strength. You need to go into that setting and increase it to full volume. Then return to your main screen and adjust the volume all the way up. Even if you previously had your volume at full volume, once you change the limiter, it will show only at half volume now, and you will be able to adjust it to twice as loud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts