Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - just joined- I have a problem and hope someone can assist. I just got a new 08 Charger (yesterday) and it came with a cable in the side pocket labled 82209617AB. I have found out this is for connecting an iPod but can't seem to find where to connect it. Can anyone help? Are there other pieces missing? I have the CD/SAT radio (RES).

Thanks so much

PS this is sooo much better than the piece of JUNK ford 500 I had; but then again you all know that i would imagin.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would guess it hooks up to the back of the head unit, so you'll need to pull of the bezel and pull out the radio.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a similar cable in my car, but it's Part Number 82210787AB. Mine plugs into a connector in the glove box. It's in the top middle, near the latch.

Was this connector mentioned anywhere on the window sticker or in the vehicle sales information you got? I got this adapter with my new 08 SE PLUS with the basic single disc player, but it wasn't noted anywhere in the docs. Is this standard equipment now?

·
Registered
799 Posts
I had a similar cable in my car, but it's Part Number 82210787AB. Mine plugs into a connector in the glove box. It's in the top middle, near the latch.

Was this connector mentioned anywhere on the window sticker or in the vehicle sales information you got? I got this adapter with my new 08 SE PLUS with the basic single disc player, but it wasn't noted anywhere in the docs. Is this standard equipment now?
I don't think it's standard equipment, because I didn't get one. Either you guys got lucky, or I got jipped... ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.