Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
APPLE store... they got everything.,.. ask about discounts they seem to always have em!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I use a DLO Transpod which I bougght for my last vehicle. It really does not fit well plugged into the powerpoint my the ashtray. Too close to the shifter. But, I found out it fits nicely in the arm rest storage compartment when plugged into that outlet. It is a little inconvient there, but is also out of the way. I use it for my Mini.

RJ
Here is a link to one source where it can be purchased.

http://www.everythingipod.com/produ...D&cart=1127845910844177&eqSKUdatarq=w009-2002

·
Registered
38 Posts
In my Durango, I hard wired an FM Modulator I bought at CarToys for about $50. I installed a jack in the center console. It worked great. Took about an hour to do. In the Charger, I have got the VES, so I just plug my Ipod into the input jack on the VES and it works great.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
coolvanilla said:
In my Durango, I hard wired an FM Modulator I bought at CarToys for about $50. I installed a jack in the center console. It worked great. Took about an hour to do. In the Charger, I have got the VES, so I just plug my Ipod into the input jack on the VES and it works great.
VES?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mopar is making an Ipod adapter for release in the first quarter of '06 (anyone have some info on this?). Until then I'd be looking here, it can controll the ipod using the steering wheel controlls to go through playlists and tracks while displaying the song info. it works on all radios for the lx's. and it can also be programed into the AUX unit to kill the "nag" screen on your NAV system.

also SEARCH is your best friend for a topic like this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts