Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Intune i3 will not update. It fails to update after downloading like half of the files and then says the tool has no space left. Despite the fact that windows10 shows 96.8 MB of FREE SPACE! Tried to start a thread on DIABLOSPORT forum but I am not getting the confirmation email, its been two days.

The tool exactly states:

Not enough room on device for update file /DCX_TUNES.itf

Vehicle is already tuned, just want to keep the damn expensive tool updated is all.
Guess I will have to call DIABLOSPORT tech support.....
any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Usually if you post the "info.xml" from the i3 into the forum posting the Tech Support team can analyze it and post a response. This isn't going to work for you if you can not login to the forum.
From previous postings about "no available space" the response has been ... "usually this means there is another update still sitting on the drive, or there's files you copied to the drive that do not belong there or there are missing files"
Best to call Tech Support if you can not login to the forum.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well The tool updated using its own Wi-Fi. So the Ignition Updater app must be glitching.
Furthermore, The tool only lets me modify TWO parameters; Tire Size and Traction Control. Maybe this belongs in another thread? Any links or ideas?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I don't use the Wi-Fi option for updates ... only the PC connection using the Ignition Updater app. I have not had any issues with Windows-10 but had lots of issues when using Windows-7.
Are you using Easy Tune or Advanced Tune to modify the parameters? I always use the Advanced Tune menus to access the Modify Parameters menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts