Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New R/T owner... It seems the stability control of this car is very intrusive and comes on too early. I have got into it yet with my new R/T but i have taken a few off ramps without slowing down and it seems I can feel the stability control come on way before any impending slide/loss of control. it seems way more trigger happy than my other cars I've had with it.

Does stability control in general affect "spirited" driving. Especially one that seems as trigger happy as this one?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
New R/T owner... It seems the stability control of this car is very intrusive and comes on too early. I have got into it yet with my new R/T but i have taken a few off ramps without slowing down and it seems I can feel the stability control come on way before any impending slide/loss of control. it seems way more trigger happy than my other cars I've had with it.

Does stability control in general affect "spirited" driving. Especially one that seems as trigger happy as this one?
First welcome!
second:short answer, yes
3rd, long andswer will be to search the threads uder this topic, there are a couple options for you and youmay be able to shut it off all together....

Note: Turning the esp OFF helps out a lot, doesnt completely shut it off but gives you a lot more freedome....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Noesp.com Have it! Love it! Get it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
If your car is new enough you can save the 50 bucks for noesp and go to the performance section here and search for "esp delete with turn of key" this works if your car is built after Aug 06. sounds weird but it does work and saves you the money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts