Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, GSM will be preselling their first shipment of full pillar 2 gauge pods (both 2-1/16"). These pillars are made by Autometer so you can assure their quality to be top notch. We are expecting the first shipment within the next 3 weeks for the first 20 pods. These pods will be $79.99 plus shipping. If you would like to preorder to assure to be part of the first shipment, please contact us at [email protected].

·
Registered
202 Posts
man, i have a 3 pod pillar in my syclone and i LOVE it. i love having all the gauges right in front of me instead of looking down at the cluster. seems rediculous but just like key-less go and auto headlights, ya get used to it. glad to see this stuff available for the charger so soon.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I got this foo the scanguage FAQ page:

The ScanGauge works on most 1996 and newer vehicles originally sold in North America.

It will not work on 2001 to 2003 Mercedes vehicles.

Some vehicles do not provide all of the possible information. The following list applies to them:

About 10% of vehicles provide Fuel Pressure (FPR).

About 50% of vehicles provide Manifold-Absolute-Pressure (MAP).

1997 to 1998 Ford Explorer - No Speed, Distance or Fuel Economy information (MPH, MPG, Miles driven).

2005 and newer Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep with the 5.7L Hemi MDS (Multi-Displacement System) - Will not report correct fuel data when in 4 Cylinder mode.

·
Registered
403 Posts
like they had to do a custom tune for the lsj motors in the Redline/Coblat SS I wonder if they make one for the hemi with MDS

·
Registered
66 Posts
they sure like to presell, then promise to ship, and not ship when they promise...

price seems to be about $30 too high as well

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HemiRT, I have been on the retail end selling autometer for quite some time now. This price is very inline with what most places have been selling the full replacement pods for newer model cars. Secondly, we have just recently stepped on board with GS Motorsports to help them out with their orders. This is something we are organizing and taking care of (ever seen a seller on Ebay with over 6,000 positive feedback and only 1 negative, well, you just have).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts