Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm a police officer in a southern agency. I'm in charge of finding, testing and evaluating new technology relating to law enforcement.

We have been a "Ford" house for a long time, but I finally got us a Police Charger to T & E.

We are actually going to make this a "concept car" and trick it out as much as we can on our limit budget.

Does anyone know of a forum dedicated to the Police Charger? I can't seem to find one on the web.

Thanks!
Robert

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are a few Leo's out here that should be able to help you out

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yep, we got some LEOs, some of whom drive Chargers on patrol. And while we dont have a section just for police cruisers, we don have a lot of general, and some police specific information. And what we dont know, we can try to help you find out.

Onr tidbit is that the latest meeting of the Police Advisory Group (was named the DCX Police Advisory Group, but now that the company is not DCX....) held discussions about the ESP system, with the police fleet reps telling Dodge that they'd like to see the Disable Mode goaway, as its risks were not worth the benefits.

The board concurred, and said that the three mode would most likely go away, maybe even for the 2008 Model year.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Howdy from Alabama!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.