Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plum Crazy Daytona Center Console Inserts.

Seems when they took those 300 Plum Crazy Chargers and made them SRT8's, they forgot the center console, so i have a set of plain silver ones, wanted to get the stock plum crazy ones from the Daytona.

This is the center section that goes from the top of the dash, around the radio, to around the gear shifter, on most stock cars it is silver, like i said above, i am looking for the color matched Plum Crazy ones from the 2007 Daytona (limited 1400 production).

~Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,644 Posts
good luck with that. Have to find one salvaged. Might be easier to have it painted, or even paint it yourself with dealer color match.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Heh, and I thought I was the only one looking for them. I'll definitely keep an eye out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
EDIT (new info):

We can offer the Plum Crazy Nav bezels to Charger Forums members for $126 plus shipping (tax only for TX residents).

Call Chris Hershey to place your order------- 1-866-360-1000.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Wow - surprised that the SRTs didn't come w/ that as the Daytonas did. I'm forever fascinated by the little details that make these cars different. Guess when I stop and think about it, it's not so surprising since the other color SRTs didn't have those colors on their dash - did they?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We should be able to order these for you, using a VIN number for a PC Daytona. Call Chris Hershey at 1-866-360-1000. I've put him on notice that you guys are interested in these and he's looking into it right now.
Just tried giving a call, kept getting the busy and disconnect, no voicemail or answer.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Plum Crazy Daytona Center Console Inserts.

Seems when they took those 300 Plum Crazy Chargers and made them SRT8's, they forgot the center console, so i have a set of plain silver ones, wanted to get the stock plum crazy ones from the Daytona.

This is the center section that goes from the top of the dash, around the radio, to around the gear shifter, on most stock cars it is silver, like i said above, i am looking for the color matched Plum Crazy ones from the 2007 Daytona (limited 1400 production).

~Thanks in advance.
To make your search a little easier, its actually called a bezel and in your situation your prob looking for the navigation bezel. Good luck looking, if all else fails. Buy a black one and have it painted to match

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went to the dealer today, spent a good amount of time finding a VIN for a Plum Crazy Daytona, they had one at another location, the parts are silver OEM?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
why not just go to the dealer and get some PC paint. You can paint it yourself.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We can offer the Plum Crazy Nav bezels to Charger Forums members for $126 plus shipping (tax only for TX residents).

Call Chris Hershey to place your order------- 1-866-360-1000.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Hee, now that I have added the Nav bezel to my Xmas list, I have to put the Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1DA861HGAA – MSRP $94.60 on there too.

And then its not too long before I end up like this :) Not a bad thing, but I think the gauge rings and the steering wheel inserts are not OEM, they have to be custom painted.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hee, now that I have added the Nav bezel to my Xmas list, I have to put the Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1DA861HGAA – MSRP $94.60 on there too.
We can offer the gear shift bezel in Plum Crazy for $62.43.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts