Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, saw a guy yesterday with an R/T with R&T package, he had these red neon lightings under the seats (for the back) and under the dashboard (for the front), I saw another car with a light orange neon lighting, I dunno if this is a good idea or not, maybe ricey, but it costs about 20$ installed! its on a special offer, itl look sumthn like this (this is not a charger!!!):

I also saw a wheel lighting kit (the one that glows from inside the rims, not on top of the rims!)

this is the manufacturers website:
http://www.foliatec.de/home-english

·
Registered
846 Posts
CHEEZY... but thats just me...

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think it would be cool if done right. Would you drive like that or just have 'em on when parking/ showing off? To me, I think it would get annoying to drive like that

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it would be cool if done right. Would you drive like that or just have 'em on when parking/ showing off? To me, I think it would get annoying to drive like that
if orange isnt too anoying then il switch them on always! il add a on/off switch, il think il add the switch next to the shifter.....

Mine are wired up to the interior lights...

There are some more pictures on my CarDomain page, or through the link below..

The cathodes cost like $5-6 through www.xoxide.com.. and can be easily wired up by yourself:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34817
OK thats sweeeeeeet! im goin for the light orange! I want sumthn different than red....

·
Registered
341 Posts
^^^^^^^ That red looks pretty mean to me, I kinda like it, lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still dunno wt color to go for!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yup, that's rice.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you don't like this mod, you definately won't like the unpainted body kit I just installed... :smoke:
This I gotta see!!!

lo0ol post pics plz!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

As soon as the wood filler is dry, I'll prime it and brush on a few coat of some Ben Moore AquaGlo Blue!
wow! is this the woody bodykit?! LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to shield my eyes. That's so bad.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I think you should go with a dark wood stain for the middle of the wing. It will really accent the black paint nicely.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wonder how it looks from the front.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
What did you use for the lights? Just the cheap ones you can get from walmart or something? and did you just tap into the interior light wires? Where is the best place to do that without showing?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts