Charger Forums banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I own a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT and both doors are really warped and it is getting worse. I understand it's not mechanical issue but I feel it is a manufacturer defect. I would really appreciate Chrysler repairing both doors. I think it is a lack of glue and will call Chrysler to report it and ask for it to be repaired at their cost.

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,145 Posts
I own a 2014 Dodge Charger SXT and both doors are really warped and it is getting worse. I understand it's not mechanical issue but I feel it is a manufacturer defect. I would really appreciate Chrysler repairing both doors. I think it is a lack of glue and will call Chrysler to report it and ask for it to be repaired at their cost.
Good luck with that. Not trying to be mean but your car is 9 years old, I seriously doubt they fix it for you.

· Registered
2018 Scat Pack
1,137 Posts
Since this has been brought up again -
Message #97 uses super glue for the repair.

I had to re-glue the rubber/vinyl heal pad on some aftermarket floor mats for my other car. I called Loctite & they suggested Loctite Extreme Glue.

I don't know how Extreme Glue differs from superglue, but it's been 2 years & the heal pad is still glued in place. This may be a good alternative to using superglue to repair the door panels. It does not dry/cure immediately & parts are supposed to be clamped or taped for 30 minutes. IOW this will give you some working time. Just a thought.

161 - 164 of 164 Posts