Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if you can change the colors of the lights that are on the climate control and everything else that lights up that ugly sea foam green. I just replaced my gauges with some red ones from 402motoring, and now all the other lighting clashes. I read on an Audi forum that someone replaced the LEDs behind em to change the color, and i was wondering if we could do the same. Oh course this isnt something i would do myself since i've never soldered anything in my life. But i figure somone could buy the parts and sell them in a core exchange program...man i would love that! Also those gauges dont turn the evic red, is there anything i could put over the evic to make it red.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I changed the lighting in my Corvette to blue LEDs. I have not looked at the Charger, as to whether this could be done or not. I have only had it for 2 days now. Here is the write up site that most people that have Corvettes go to, to get instructions on how to do it. A lot depends on the bulbs used by Dodge. http://www.spdkilz.com/techtip.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts