Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tring to clean the door trim panel where my daughter got in and got mud all over it. This trim just does not want to come clean. I got the biggest part off, but I'm just picky. I can still see where it is dirty. Any good cleaners that anyone is useing. And what kind of interior shine, will actualy shine. Mine is always looking dull.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Use a spray bottle with white vinegar and water (80% vinegar-20% water)and use a Scotch Brite sponge pad (one side is yellow/one side is green) sold in supermarkets. Dampen the pad first, spray the vinegar/water mix on the panel and lightly clean it with the green side then wipe away with a clean cloth. It does not leave an odor or a film...it leaves the panel looking factory when clean.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i use the armorall spray stuff. its in a bottle that looks like a hair spray bottle. it says it makes platics, decals, and nething else shine, and UV protectant. that stuff REALLY works too. works great and lasts a long time on the interior. i've put it on the decals a couple times and it really makes them look awesome, but it comes off whenever i wash the car again.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I use the armor all cleaning wipes. When I got the car there were marks all over the dash on the passenger side and with just a wipe they were never seen again. Good as new. But yeah I haven't heard good things about other armor all products, just the wipes.
And fyi, I tried the glass wipes by armor all and hate them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.