Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up all. I am new and this question has probably been asked a dozen times, but what is the best intake out for the 5.7 without losing horsepower. I have an 07 plum, thanks for all the imput. Your reviews will be great as well

·
Registered
507 Posts
ur best bet is either Airhammer or AFE. go to LXforums, mods face off, and they have a section comparing all the intakes.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Airhammer and AFE stage II are the only 2 that have shown any real gains. I think airhammer cost more and is home made that is why most people seem to go with AFE stage II.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
If you're going to do it - go with the AFE - the Hammer is far too expensive and it clogs the front of the engine bay, like somebodies spare, tin leg has been wedged in there .... IMHO.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
If you're going to do it - go with the AFE - the Hammer is far too expensive and it clogs the front of the engine bay, like somebodies spare, tin leg has been wedged in there .... IMHO.
HAHAHAHA good one 'WANKA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
After trying the AFE II, the Airhammer and the GSM. I'll take the GSM over all the other air intakes.

Of course you would! Your in Cali. :knockout:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the advice where is the best place to get one and I was reading that the afe is rubbing paint off under the hood, is it true

1 - 14 of 14 Posts