Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get a custom intake in north carolina. anyone know places that will build custom and guarantee. i don't even know if stuff like that exists?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
looking to get a custom intake in north carolina. anyone know places that will build custom and guarantee. i don't even know if stuff like that exists?
if its custom, what would they garuntee? longevity? performance?

thing is, most intakes are a pipe and filter on end, so as for performance garuntees, i doubt many would only because they'd have to try different designs....

as for longevity, well metal pipe, welded, filter clamped on the end.... not much to garuntee... plus its custom.

being that intakes arent much different from one to another in performance, check out some of the intake posts already posted, to get ideas....

but do keep in mind, look up local "speed shops" or places that deal with sport compacts locally. they can sell you pipe, silicone or rubber couplers, and a filter to custom make one...

realistically speaking, you can prob save money and time waiting doing it yourself and get the same performance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.