Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 06 charger r/t inferno red on 22 inches... im trying to get better performance.. i am starting out by getting exhaust system and cold air intake ... any suggestions on what brands to get.. thanx

· Premium Member
5,719 Posts
i have an 06 charger r/t inferno red on 22 inches... im trying to get better performance.. i am starting out by getting exhaust system and cold air intake ... any suggestions on what brands to get.. thanx
Welcome
you could start with an intake..ie..Mopar, frankentake from BT....go to the search function and type in best intake, also I have the Mopar/Borla on mine and love it...I kept mine Mopar with Intake, headers an cat-bac;)
:bigthumb:

· Registered
3,160 Posts
put your stock tires back on....i just bolted my 22's up....and MAN, my car feels like a dog now....lol

· Registered
5,226 Posts
It's all personal opinions but I'd get a CAI the darw cold air from outside the engine bay. And how much sound increase do you want? I think the JBA is the best choice money wise($589 or so) and the Corsa is sweet if you want to spend $1300. GL and welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.