Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insurance quote lists flat "Charger 4dr amd/rwd" but also lists "Charger SE rwd"???

I'm getting a quote online thru nationwide and selecting cars from the list.

I have a '08 Charger and select 2008.

I see clearly "Charger 4DR SED AWD or RWD" & also Charger SE 4DR SED (RWD only)

So seemingly I feel dumb. I thought the lowest model was the SE, why would there be this other listing? I checked I don't have the other badges that come with SXT and up on my driver's side fender so that means I have the SE but I mean what gives?

Insurance company being a dumbass? I already googled to see if there was a non SE, couldn't find such a thing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well my problem is I'm stuck on the form right now. I know choosing the correct model of car the will affect the price. So I want to make sure I pick the right model.

Perhaps I can get a screenshot of what I'm talking about. But they have made choosing the right model for me confusing.

So which car do I have?

Charger 4DR SED AWD or RWD or Charger SE 4DR SED (RWD only)

Oh ****, its barely kicking in that SE stands for Special Edition? Too many other times I've seen that SE may mean nothing and nothing really special edition about this car either (the wording's not even present).

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
RWD, as fair as i know they don't make the SE with AWD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right, I get there's only RWD for that version.

But I guess the real question is do I have the plain model or the SE? I can't tell. They sound exactly the same.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
If you have no "special" badges then you have the SE model. SE is the base model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts