Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm sure you all remember me. I'm the one who has the fiance that was driving our 08 Charger down the Highway and the hood flew up and smashed in our roof and windshield. Well after two months of stress and annoying insurance people, they finally decided to cover the vehicle. Throughout the whole process the insurance was unsure of covering the damages to our car because they didn't know who the vehicle was registered too. When we bought the car, my fiance and I decided to go through her insurance since she has a cheaper insurance company than me. To make a long story short, the title was registered in my fiances name, but her insurance company thought the vehicle was actually registered under me. After showing proof after proof that the Charger was in her name (even after we faxed them a copy of the title), they went as far as sending a private investigator to our house to seperately interview us. This has been the most rediculous two months I have ever had. It wasn't until last week when I told my fiance that if they call us back and are still undecided, tell them we are going to get a lawyer and take further action ourselves. Not suprised, the next day they called us back and said they were going to repair all the damages.
Sorry it has taken me so long to let everyone know what was going on. I'm very excited to get the Charger back on the road again. Also......

AVOID LIBERTY FIBERGLASS IN CINCINATTI OHIO

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can't stand insurance when they pull crap like that. Glad you're done with it, now get that car fixed!!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I wondered how that turned out. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It stinks when insurance co.'s are like this but I'm glad to hear it all turned out well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts