Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its me again (the one with the charger that had the hood crash in to the windshield). Anyway, the insurance is going to cover everything, thank god. They also told me they were going to go after the guy who made the hood and make him pay for all the costs. My insurance wants the hood and I have to get a new one, so if anyone can give me some good places that sells good quality, non roof smashing hoods, that would be great. I'll be sure to post some before and after pics once the car is done. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
its about time some authorities went after this guy...from reading his feedback on ebay...he always has a smart ass answer for every negative feedback he received...hopefully he gets it through his thick skull that what he is doing, puts peoples lifes at risk.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
trufiber.com

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Carbonbydesign and then paint over it.

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
Go OEM and you'll sleep easy at night.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to go with an oem hood, but from factory that hood is over $1000 and the insurance company will only pay me for what I paid in the hood.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Maybe check with Cleveland Pick-A-Part or other places for an SRT with rear-end damage? Just a thought... ;)

Best of Luck with the repairs! :bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts