Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking in the owners manual, it doesn't tell me which fuse the instrument cluster/driver's information center is on. Does anyone know? Also is there a way for me to upgrade it so that I can have the 0-60 timer?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looking in the owners manual, it doesn't tell me which fuse the instrument cluster/driver's information center is on. Does anyone know? Also is there a way for me to upgrade it so that I can have the 0-60 timer?
14, 29, 17 and CB1 all power the cluster, I can't tell if the info center is on a separate feed. I doubt it is.

As far as swapping an '07 cluster into an '06 for the timer, it would be cheaper to purchase something like the Dashhawk or other similar product.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Only works on 07 or up - 06 needs cluster from 07 or up to get this feature - that's what Green Manalishi was inferring. I bought a Beltronics Vector FX2 - cost about $50, works great, attached to dash next to cluster using velcro. Looks nice, will post pic later

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
14, 29, 17 and CB1 all power the cluster, I can't tell if the info center is on a separate feed. I doubt it is.

As far as swapping an '07 cluster into an '06 for the timer, it would be cheaper to purchase something like the Dashhawk or other similar product.

Is that in the front or rear fuse box?

Where's the best place to get the skinny on the dashhawk?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Front box.

http://www.dashhawk.com/

**I am not affiliated with, endorsing, nor compensated by Dashhawk or any vendor, approved or otherwise.
Thanks for the link, looks like a really cool device. Like having an on board diagnostic tool as well as performance indicator. Price isn't too offensive either. Where's the port it plugs into?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts