Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a choice of displaying the temp or milage or odometer. I always chose temp and fog lights on so the fog light icon is always on. My question is that most of the time when I start the charger the temp is displayed and when I turn my lights on the fog light icon is on. But every once in a while when I start the charger the milage appears instead of the temp display and when I go to turn the lights on my fog lights arent on till I manually push the button on. Can anyone shed some light on this ?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have any info on the post above? I cant figure it out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This seems to be happening alot more. Can anyone give me some answers about the post I made above. Its making me mad.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
mine does this too, i always want the temp on and sometimes the mileage is on. my foglights also turn off too. i always want them on too. to your question i have no idea but its not that big of a deal to me to push a button.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, at least Im not the only 1.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
have you noticed any patterns? For instance, does this only happen when you leave the car off for a certain amount of time?
or does it happen when you shut the engine off first and then turn the lights off?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a choice of displaying the temp or milage or odometer. I always chose temp and fog lights on so the fog light icon is always on. My question is that most of the time when I start the charger the temp is displayed and when I turn my lights on the fog light icon is on. But every once in a while when I start the charger the milage appears instead of the temp display and when I go to turn the lights on my fog lights arent on till I manually push the button on. Can anyone shed some light on this ?
my '08 does th same thing. I can't figure it out...temp and fogs are off at times. Odd....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wonder if there is a way to keep it from going back to the default settings. It get annoying having to keep switching the temp back on everytime you start the car. Fog lights arent to bad but the temp gets annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.