Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am I going to face any problem if I installed an eibach pro-kit and some 22" rims? and if yes, what kind of problems? I need to know this from ppl who already installed 22" rims and an eibach pro-kit

thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have 22's on mine with the eibach pro kit and I have not had any problems with them. Im running Dropstars DS02'S for now Im selling them, but Im still gonna have 22's on, but again you should not have any problems at all. Of course youre gonna want to get your car alignment done after you instal the kit.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 22's on mine with the eibach pro kit and I have not had any problems with them. Im running Dropstars DS02'S for now Im selling them, but Im still gonna have 22's on, but again you should not have any problems at all. Of course youre gonna want to get your car alignment done after you instal the kit.
Hey bloodstripe, sorry for not replyin ur msj u sent, the offer is v.good but not for me cuz I need to order them online with new tires, cuz im outside the states, thanks for answering my Question about the eibach pro-kit and 22", did u face and problems with the steering wheel while drivin in a straight line? and can you send me some nice pics of the rims on your ride with the pro-kit on? il send u my e-mail in a msj

·
Registered
453 Posts
is the kit the only thing i need? or do i need to buy extra stuff for it also?
You just need the kit. I spoke to a dodge dealer about installing that and he said that he couldn't remember the brand that one customer bought but he said there was a bit of prep work that had to go into it...they didn't just pop it in. So be aware that the installation may cost as much or more than the actual part.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
you will notice it......

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bottom out as far as suspension bottom out or actually scrape the bottom of the car?

You can bottom out your suspension with the stock springs on... The suspension has a fixed travel lenth... The lowering springs just decrease the total suspension travel once under load...

As far as the springs... the pro-kit is a progressive spring that will be softer as it is initially compressed and get stiffer as it is compressed further... Hopefully this will keep the suspension from bottoming out and hitting the bump stops, but, this will happen if you hit a big enough bump with the stock set up anyway...

I wouldnt worry about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts