Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my Pioneer-4100DVD double din installed today in my 2009! It looks great. Tell me what you think. Pictures are finally here!

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
Nice job on the install. Did you have to file anything down to get the head unit to seat properly?

·
Registered
866 Posts
nice job there, are the nav bezels still hard to find?
The radio bezels are the same in '08 models. The same bezel that works for the stock radio is the same bezel as the myGig. You just have to get the radio kit (mickey mouse ears) which is what he has.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Will it work with the steering wheel controls?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No everything was very easy. The bezel is the original from my stock radio. The 2009 radios don't have the mickey mouse ears. I didn't have to file anything either. And yes, you can get it to work with steering wheel controls. Thanks on the compliments!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks great!!! Now buy me one :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol...I will buy you one if you buy my wheels!

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is a good look. How do you like the HU so far? I am in the process of acquiring one myself. I have read reviews and everything; I'm just looking for consistency across the board.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The headunit is awesome! Yesterday, I was reading the DUB Magazine and it was voted best all-around unit. So that should tell you something right there, I definately recommend it.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
nice job there, are the nav bezels still hard to find?
As mentioned above, there are no "NAV BEZELS" for 2008+ Chargers.

The radios are all the same size!

It was only with 2006-2007 Chargers that they had the nav bezel!

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
The headunit is awesome! Yesterday, I was reading the DUB Magazine and it was voted best all-around unit. So that should tell you something right there, I definately recommend it.
Yeah, here are the specs and information on it:

AVH-P4100DVD

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The screen only cost me 425

1 - 17 of 17 Posts