Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chin Spoiler - PN 82209609
Rear Fascia Air Diffuser - PN 82209767

Any idea on how involved the installation is for the above parts? I figure they either glue or screw/bolt into place.

Anyone know what the install time are on these parts that the dealership quotes on?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
We haven't rec'd any labor opps as of yet...probably when we start seeing parts...

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
mtm1974 said:
Chin Spoiler - PN 82209609
Rear Fascia Air Diffuser - PN 82209767

Any idea on how involved the installation is for the above parts? I figure they either glue or screw/bolt into place.

Anyone know what the install time are on these parts that the dealership quotes on?
Is yours a Hemi or V6? I thought I read the diffuser was only on the V6...

·
Registered
619 Posts
the install for the chin spoiler was done in about 20 minutes. once we lined it up which when looking at it was very simple because there are obvious spots that line up. it goes on with plastic rivets which we had to modify the hand rivet fitting to the right size; there are 12 of them. i also used my buddies car lift; lifts 54" high. i checked with dealers and the install cost was $45 to $165 so i did it myself. here is a pic of itinstalled on my car.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You photos didnt show up on my view of your post. Just the little X's in a box. Could you try to reapply...unless of course they showed up fine on your comp.? Thanks

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Must be my comp settings...I sent you a PM with email to send them too. Thanks Rogelio------ HH

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I can see the pics fine....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Obviously my comp settings but I don't know how to change them to get the pics he posted.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Were are you guys getting the chin spoiler from? My dealer can not even get me the rear window molding that my tint guy melted on me. I got the part number but it does me no good at the dealer or should I be looking at another dealer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts