Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a question regarding the install of halo lights and HID lights. I'd like to do the install myself but I'm affraid I might mess something up. How difficult is the installation process for the HID lights? I'd also like to do the same thing with my halos, and possibly halos in my fog lights. Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
HIDs are easy, just like changeing the bulbs, you just have to be careful not to touch them, like playing operation with a bulb and bulb socket... Then you just hang the ballast modules wherever you can, it came with 3m double-sticky tape but I used that to tack it in place and cushion it and used zip-ties to really hold it. Tape melts in the engine bay... Halos... not so much... Advanced install to say least. You have to pull the fascia off, remove headlights, bake in oven, blah blah blah... there are really great threads here explaining whole process...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the ballast modules are the square metal pieces that come with the kit right? This is all pretty new to me so i just want to make sure i know what your talking about

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
yes the ballasts are square-shaped. You will not regret a purchase from flashtech!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Flashtech for the win!!.....and the install is great too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts