Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006. 26,6xx miles. Option groups 1+2.Tinted windows. New tires, EBC Red Stuff pads front and rear with new front rotors. Mobil 1 every 4k. All maint. up to date. $23,900 obo. Priced below Kelley Blue Book, NADA, and Edmunds. Up for $ negotiation with forum members. Email me @ [email protected] for more info and more pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just for arguments sake.......

Just curious, but what price would someone be willing to pay for a Charger like this?? Generally speaking, if I was in the market for one I see quite a few deals upmarket in the SRT8 category, relative to MSRP.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated Price

Just reduced to $22950. 2nd cheapest non salvage within 500 miles of San Diego. The lowest priced with Road and Track package.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That sounds like a fair price to me. R/T with R/T is hard to find in the used market. I think the problem is that pretty much everybody on this site already has a Charger. Hope you find a buyer soon, though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I also think that with gas prices the way they are, the market is also a little soft for the Hemi.:mad: Oh well, looks like my next new car will have to wait for a space in the garage!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do they have CarMax out there? They might give you that much for it.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Darn, if it was black, you would have had a buyer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's funny you mention the color. I have had a couple of interested folks say
" if only it was black....." I hope you can find one in the color and price you want.

They should have called it Ticket Me Red!!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks. I also think that with gas prices the way they are, the market is also a little soft for the Hemi.:mad: Oh well, looks like my next new car will have to wait for a space in the garage!

That's funny,I get 29.5 MPG on the HWY with my Hemi Charger!

·
Registered
271 Posts
That was at 80 mph,AC on,4 people in the car and the trunk full of suitcases.
If that is the case, never take your car to the track. :knockout:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts