Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houston traffic is known to be a royal PIA.

Tuesday, I got a real taste of it.

:(

A Tahoe decided to come into my lane.

Still waiting on the estimates...

- Sonic

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Bl00dy hell - it did didn't it! Doesn't look like they had any clue you were there! Weren't on a cell were they?

Sorry to see it dude - it's one of my main worries here..... :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She made a right turn out of a left turn only lane....then she over corrected and clipped a 300!

Not a good week.

Thx,

Sonic

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I did that to a car once and I had just got started on my way to Houston -- never even made it out of state.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
She made a right turn out of a left turn only lane....then she over corrected and clipped a 300!

Not a good week.

Thx,

Sonic
Stoopid cow. That's what happens when you put somebody in a vehicle they have absolutely no idea how to drive and is more than they can handle.....:( :(

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hope your Charger is back in order soon.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I shed a tear when I saw your car. Hope she gets put back together soon and as good as new.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another fun view:

So far, going to need the fender, cowl, door, possible hood, and still no idea on the inside damage....

:-(

Sonic

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Man with that light hanging down it almost seems like it's crying.
Sorry, I feel for ya. Hope she's fixed up soon.
-J

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yes, it is a PIA, but we do have Red Light Cameras. Doesn't that make you feel safer?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The real pisser was the fact that HPD took over 90 mins to even stop, only to tell us that unless someone needs an ambulance, they "don't work traffic accidents anymore." So, there is no police report. When a cop finally did stop, he handed me the papers to fill out and send to Austin.

Why am I paying taxes again?

- Sonic

·
Registered
862 Posts
Next time (hope there isn't a next time), drive to the local Shipley's, you will find plenty of HPD officers there.
The real pisser was the fact that HPD took over 90 mins to even stop, only to tell us that unless someone needs an ambulance, they "don't work traffic accidents anymore." So, there is no police report. When a cop finally did stop, he handed me the papers to fill out and send to Austin.

Why am I paying taxes again?

- Sonic

·
Registered
479 Posts
They dont work accidents unreal I would have raised hell. How the hell are you supposed to get info together on how things occurred insurance questions, etc.. What part of houston are you from im 45S.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
sorry to see that bro. Tell her insurance company that they are getting you a Charger as a rental. Don't ask them. Tell them.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
that is sad!!! I grew up in Houston and moved from there about 4 1/2 years ago to Cali.. I used to live in Kingwood.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in south Houston, Missouri City/Sienna Plantation area. And the rental company was Enterprise, who didn't have any Chargers. So I'm stuck in a POS Altima until I get my baby back.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Missouri City (First Colony) here also. Hope you get your ride back soon and it is good as new.
I'm in south Houston, Missouri City/Sienna Plantation area. And the rental company was Enterprise, who didn't have any Chargers. So I'm stuck in a POS Altima until I get my baby back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts