Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Tor Red

Votes: 33 55.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the black color is out of stock, the only colors that are available for SXT are Inferno Red, Tor Red and Stone White. There is no way that I'm gonna get the white one so it's either one of the red's. What do you say? Or better yet, do you own the Inferno or Tor Red?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have the Inferno Red. It was the only color they had on the lot. After seeing the ToRed up close I like it better. I think the Inferno is a little too deep of a red and like the bright red of the ToRed better.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm the opposite...I'm not a big fan of bright red cars. Prefer a deeper red. The Torred is a bit too orange for me.

Just my opinion...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Since the black color is out of stock, the only colors that are available for SXT are Inferno Red, Tor Red and Stone White. There is no way that I'm gonna get the white one so it's either one of the red's. What do you say? Or better yet, do you own the Inferno or Tor Red?

After seeing the ToRed up close I like it better. I think the Inferno is a little too deep of a red and like the bright red of the ToRed better.
X2

However, none of those colors is a substitute for a Black Charger (The fastest and quickest selling color); that is, if you really want a Black one. Judging by your signature....you have the Black Charger Blues. I suggest looking for a used Black HEMI, used Black SXT, or wait for the 08 [edited] Chargers.

Your wallet will thank you pick one of the first two that I listed. :grin:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
TorRed would be my choice! (but then I drive a GoManGo - so like the 'head turning' colours....). :)

That's a bit unfair actually - all Chargers turn heads - cos they ROCK! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
the tor red will definitely turn more heads.
True but I think it is too red for a SXT.

I personally think the Charger either needs the Daytona decals or the 07 R&T package (rims, chin spiler, and trunk spoiler) to look its best in Torred.

To me, I think it depends on whether you plan to leave exterior stock or not.

To me, seeing a stock Torred Charger SE or SXT is like seeing a Top Banana with no decals. :awkward:

My 2 cents

No offense V6 Torred owners.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have an inferno and It's one of my fav colors. Both inferno and torred look good, But if you really want the car stand out, but attract cops get the torred. The inferno is darker and the pearl coat makes it way brighter during sunny days and maroonish towards the night time, the torred is a bright lipstick red , but both look good tho. I cant vote because it's a 50/50

·
Registered
271 Posts
the inferno with dark tinted windows and a little chrome looks mean as heck in the daytime and even meaner at night under the lights! I also love the deep look of the pearls in direct sunlight! Inferno all the way!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Only Inferno Red can make a Charger look this HOT.............picture is unaltered.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I voted torred , but whats wrong with STONE WHITE????

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Actually I just had an inferno red one until last week, traded it in for a black one instead. But I did like the inferno a lot, it just wasn't my first choice. I like it though out of the two and I had tons of people asking me about it, even in the drive thru line I've had people yelling back at me out of their minivans asking about the Charger. So inferno is definitely eye catching in its own right.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I've got the inferno red, the color just looks awesome in the sun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts