Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not, my RT is my family sedan and I have 2 car seats in the back. I love the car and its big enough to fit my 3 kids an wife, but it's hellish on my seats.
I was looking for an inexpensive seat cover to keep the drool/sippy cup messes and food off my nice leather seats.

Does anyone know of a company that sells slip on covers?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I just put a cream colored bath towel under my 2 kids car seats and it keeps them clean and prevents the leather from getting torn up. It also cuts down on the permanant dimples that the car seats like to leave.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have Grandkids

If you come up with anything on this I would appreciate the info. To old for kids but have grandkids that love to ride in that Mopar.

Believe it or not, my RT is my family sedan and I have 2 car seats in the back. I love the car and its big enough to fit my 3 kids an wife, but it's hellish on my seats.
I was looking for an inexpensive seat cover to keep the drool/sippy cup messes and food off my nice leather seats.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Clear Seat Covers

Remember the old clear seat covers everyone used to use. Wonder if anyone makes them for the Charger and if that would be an option?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Front Seat Covers

This won't help the rear seats (unless they have them for the rear) but here is something that might help with the front

This was on e-bay

Dear mmonkus,

Hi,

We have seat covers that should fit your 2006 Daytona. We have sold hundreds of seat covers to customers with this same vehicle. Please take the individual seat measurements below (the dimensions range is due to the fact that the material is slightly stretchable), and measure your vehicle's seats to ensure exact fitment prior to purchasing:

separate head rests that are removable from the front seats
front seats upper back surface area of 18.5" to 21.5" wide x 22" to 25" tall
front seats lower cushion surface area of 18.5" to 21.5" wide x 19" to 22" deep

If you would like to purchase the set, then please provide us with the e-mail address that you would like the invoice sent to, so that we can send you a custom paypal.com invoice for your item. Please let us know if you have any additional questions that we can help answer. I hope this helps, and thank you for looking at our auctions!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Address on Seat Covers

I did not include the url on the last post for the seat covers. Here it is:

Item and user details
Item title: DODGE CHARGER LEATHER CAR SEAT COVERS; COVER HEMI SRT8
Item number: 270157934895
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270157934895&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11
End date: Friday, Sep 21, 2007 11:25:58 PDT
From User: seatarmour( 127)
100% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-02-07 in United States
Activity with seatarmour (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from seatarmour.
This message was sent while the listing was active. seatarmour is the seller.

Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Babies-R-Us actually carries a car seat "liner" like thing. It is a nylon material and you put it under the seat and it will catch just about everything. It also has pockets in it so that stuff that goes over the front falls in the pocket. Kinda like those bibs with pockets but for your car.

I usually put a towel under the liner and then put the liner under the seat.

I have not done it in the Charger but I did it in my Crown Vic and in my Saturn... no damage to my seats.

This is similar to what I am talking about but looks more durable:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2267171&cp=2255983.2256187.2256192&parentPage=family

I could not find the one we have there... I will ask the wife who made it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts