Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger GT - Sinamon Stick
4 Posts
When I saw Frostbite I was leaning that way but then saw Sinmon Stick. I decided on Sinamon Stick for my new Charger GT. Both great colors!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I saw Frostbite I was leaning that way but then saw Sinmon Stick. I decided on Sinamon Stick for my new Charger GT. Both great colors!
There are no bad colours in the Dodge lineup.
Other car makers give you 3 different shades of silver, a black and a white. Dodge gives Sinamon Stick, Forstbite, Indigo, Hellraisin(my favourite), etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The car I just leased had to be shipped in from another dealer. When my dealer saw my car he said he immediately put in an order for a Sinamon Stick with the blacktop package. I took it as a complement. LOL!!! The great thing about Dodge is that they have always had plenty of color options and all very different from other manufacturers. My dad was an autobody tech in a Dodge dealer back in the day and I remember as a kid checking his hands to see what color he painted that day...he couldn't always get the paint completely off his hands. A lot of times I saw Plum Crazy, B5 Blue, Panther Pink, Go Mango, etc.

Though, the 2018 Challenger GT I turned in because the lease was up, was white, the only reason I made the exception was because it had a red interior.....you got to have some color and plenty of choices! My opinion anyway! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The car I just leased had to be shipped in from another dealer. When my dealer saw my car he said he immediately put in an order for a Sinamon Stick with the blacktop package. I took it as a complement. LOL!!! The great thing about Dodge is that they have always had plenty of color options and all very different from other manufacturers. My dad was an autobody tech in a Dodge dealer back in the day and I remember as a kid checking his hands to see what color he painted that day...he couldn't always get the paint completely off his hands. A lot of times I saw Plum Crazy, B5 Blue, Panther Pink, Go Mango, etc.

Though, the 2018 Challenger GT I turned in because the lease was up, was white, the only reason I made the exception was because it had a red interior.....you got to have some color and plenty of choices! My opinion anyway! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
There are no bad colours in the Dodge lineup.
Other car makers give you 3 different shades of silver, a black and a white. Dodge gives Sinamon Stick, Forstbite, Indigo, Hellraisin(my favourite), etc.
I agree for the most part. You can spot a Dodge by the color, not many manufacturers can say that. The only color I don't like is Destroyer Grey.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I hate frostbite. Not enough blue, & too dark. I'm pissed no more B5.. I was wanting to up to a scat in B5.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I hate frostbite. Not enough blue, & too dark. I'm pissed no more B5.. I was wanting to up to a scat in B5.
That's how I feel about the new Smoke Show... it's fine but too light... bring back Destroyer Gray that looks so good!

Oh well I need to be content with my Granite.... I've always liked it too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It can look dull on cloudy days, but on sunny days it really shines, but B5 is definitely brighter.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I actually liked that Indigo Blue - very unusual.
However, if would be ordering Charger - from the blue colours the Frostbite will be the choice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts