Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I believe Ridergraphix still has them for $250 painted and shipped. I got mine from them and it's definitely OEM quality.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
That is a great deal.

I think someone around town, I live in Delaware, must have a spoiler that fits on a Charger. I have seen it on like three Chargers within a weeks time.

It doesn't curve like the OEM spoiler. I guess it looks okay. Imagine a flat spoiler on a car with a rounded-a$$ car....get the picture....urgggh.

However, it is proably due to the fact that I know what the SRT8/Daytona spoilers look like that makes it look add.

This looks like a great deal and I strongly suggest that one either gets a OEM, OEM knockoff, or the chin spioler depending on your taste.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Too many dealers are putting Mustang spoilers on Chargers.:bored:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I believe Ridergraphix still has them for $250 painted and shipped. I got mine from them and it's definitely OEM quality.
They seem to be a decal company ... no spoilers listed on their website

At the link above it becomes $253 shipped and painted.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
They seem to be a decal company ... no spoilers listed on their website
Send autoguy a PM. They do many exterior mods for local dealers and have lots more than their website shows. I got my spoiler and vent visors from them.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I just called up wooddashexpets and to my surprise, somebody answered the phone .... on Labor Day !

So I placed my order and I was told in 3-5 business days I'll have my new painted spoiler .... then I just have to get it installed :headbang: :rockon: :eek: :yes:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the recomendation but I already ordered it from the company in the link above (post #1).

I can't wait to get it ...this was an impulse buy ... I sat down and started going through my IE Favorites looking up Charger-related accessory websites saying that "I'm buying something !" ... I found the spoiler and just said to myself "why not ?" and placed the order.

I've left a message to a very good local body shop that I used to work next to, asking them if they'd put it on and for how much ... any idea how much is too much ? The spoiler will come painted so they just have to drill and secure the spoiler

Thanks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks for the recomendation but I already ordered it from the company in the link above (post #1).

I can't wait to get it ...this was an impulse buy ... I sat down and started going through my IE Favorites looking up Charger-related accessory websites saying that "I'm buying something !" ... I found the spoiler and just said to myself "why not ?" and placed the order.

I've left a message to a very good local body shop that I used to work next to, asking them if they'd put it on and for how much ... any idea how much is too much ? The spoiler will come painted so they just have to drill and secure the spoiler

Thanks.

It would be FREE to drill and secure it yourself. From what I have read, it is cake. I plan on doing mine myself when I get one. :)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would be FREE to drill and secure it yourself. From what I have read, it is cake. I plan on doing mine myself when I get one. :)

I realize the free part if I do it myself, and I installed the front spoiler which required drilling, but this is drilling into highly visible sheetmetal ... I wanna make sure that if somebody screws up, they can fix it ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts