Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to be in Norfolk on 10/10 for work. Anything going on?

·
Registered
287 Posts
hmmm, mid week?? usually there is some action just over the bridge in Hampton on the weekends at the Bass Pro Shop, a Drive-up car show, but on a Wed night... thats tough

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
How 'bout getting together at Hooters on Tuesday night? They have all you can eat wings on Tuesdays. The best one, in my opinion, is on Jefferson, not too far from I-64.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
How 'bout getting together at Hooters on Tuesday night? They have all you can eat wings on Tuesdays. The best one, in my opinion, is on Jefferson, not too far from I-64.
I agree with you on the best Hooters in the area. I won't be able to make it, but I will pass this thread on to geekgrl, and what ever you all come up with she may want to / be able to join in on the fun.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I agree with you on the best Hooters in the area. I won't be able to make it, but I will pass this thread on to geekgrl, and what ever you all come up with she may want to / be able to join in on the fun.
I'll have a wing in your honor. :D

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I'll have a wing in your honor. :D
Every set of Hooters you see there, think of me!
Oh ya' they have food there too. I keep forgetting that. :D

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What time?

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this the address?

12640 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23602

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you get my PM on LX?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I work down in VA Beach, and I get off at 4:00. It takes me about an hour to get home, so I won't be there until after 5:00. Whomever gets there first can reserve a couple of tables for us.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Their "All you can eat Tuesday" starts at 5:00, I believe.
What time would you guys like to meet up there?

I found this online:

TUESDAY. All You Can Eat Wings! 5pm to 9pm, $9.99 per person (drinks not included)

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Every set of Hooters you see there, think of me!
Oh ya' they have food there too. I keep forgetting that. :D
LOL!!! Too funny!!!!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
What time would you guys like to meet up there?

I found this online:

TUESDAY. All You Can Eat Wings! 5pm to 9pm, $9.99 per person (drinks not included)
Last week when I was there, things started getting busy not long after 5:00. By the time we left (sometime around 6:30), there were probably over 30 people waiting inside and out.

I would recommend someone getting there around 4:45 to reserve some tables.

·
Registered
519 Posts
No guarantees but plan on me being there.. I don't have to work on Tuesday so I will be there at the beginning possibly..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts