Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own an 06 Midnight Blue R/T and love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I upgraded to a NAV system and the dealer replaced the center bezel with Black. I wanted Satin/Silver as is standard... For the past week I have been searching... Finally found it at makeitmopar.com .

This place will give you all the support you need... rest assured... and its all OEM Mopar... My Bezel is now on order... Damon and Sam are the best parts guys I have EVER dealt with. If the part is not in there DB, they will find the VIN of a like vehicle on there lot and get the p/n for you. The prices are standard about 25-30% off Dealer suggested list on everything (always).

Bookmark this site, as they are also adding the Front Chin and Rear Spoilers as well as all other accessories for the 06 Chargers as I type...

I know there are lots of places to shop, but this one is my first choice... I could not believe the service I received... See "Need Center Bezel" thread for details...

Thanks - Moving on down the road in a Blue R/T Charger... Hey what happened to that Pony/GT? He still back there???

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RadarmagneT said:
Too bad they don't have any 2006's listed in their online DB... You should let them know they need a "charger" added to the car list.
Hey Radar - I agree with you on that. The online DB does not show any 2006's yet, but it will soon! It is the same DB that all Dodge Parts Dealers use as it is produced by Diamker/Chrysler. The reason I posted this is that these guys DO HAVE 06 Charger parts and accessories as far below the normal dealer price. For now you have to call them, ask for Damon/Sam tell them your story and they will get your parts. Also when I mentioned they were adding the parts to their DB, this is correct. So if you already know the P/N you can type it on the main page under (search by P/N) and it will appear. For instance if you type in 1CB331ZBAA you will see the Bezel for the 06 Charger come up online and are able to order it. Within a few weeks the 2006/Charger option should be in the system.

Theses cars are so new, my insurance company had to list my car as a Magnum in order to get it on the policy!!! They used a VIN of 11111111 etc...

Point being the 06 parts are just now getting into DB's. However, I posted because the service was phenomenal and the price was the best. It was nice to see a dealer offering great prices on all parts, instead of making sure they get list + add M/U. makeitmaopar not only wants your online business they also want all Charger owners to be happy.

Have a great w/e!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sonic said:
that is a pretty blue , i must admit
No doubt! Thanks!!! My favorite car was a 1978 Chrysler/Cordoba, 318, Midnight Blue, white leather interior, T-Tops etc... I loved that car too! When I saw the Charget R/T with very light slate gray interior I wa hooked...

Have a great w/e! My 06 Charger Daytona chin/rear spoilers are on order. As soon as the Road and Track option is available as an add-on package I will splurge the 1600.00 for that add-on too. Don't want a Daytona, but do want all that comes with it but the stickers. GoManGo and Top Banana are very nice just not for me... I like Darker color cars...

·
Registered
14 Posts
:) love that blue, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
What's The Website??? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I A said:
You have a black bezel??

Is that something that can be ordered?
I have a 2005 Magnum SXT with the black bezel for the stock radio (non-navigation). I am interested in trading with someone who has the same bezel in silver. The Magnum and Charger bezels are interchangable, provided they have the same radio. PM me if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts