Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
the Febreeze Car Spray works nicely, spray it on the rear floor mats once a week and you will be fine

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Funny...i went to work for Chili`s cooking about a month ago. This damn recession....i was managing a friggn hotel befor this. Anyway, this is what i do.......take a clean shirt with you and a clean towel. When you get off change shirts and put the towel in your seat so you dont get grease on em

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried changing at work already and have for a while but the smell if fried fish is still like stained in my car. i tried the febreeze air fresheners that clip in the air vent but didnt work. hopefully the spray will work thanks guys

·
Registered
35 Posts
Put a opened box of baking soda in there overnight or when your not driving should absord orders.

If you want an air freshner Bath and Body works has nice ones called scent portables .Always see Alot of guys in there buying them. :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put a opened box of baking soda in there overnight or when your not driving should absord orders.

If you want an air freshner Bath and Body works has nice ones called scent portables .Always see Alot of guys in there buying them. :)
lol bath and body works. i might have my mom or gf go there to get it lol thanks

·
Registered
484 Posts
fur burger
Go ahead, GIS it, you know you want to :D

Anyway, first things first, cloth or leather seats?

If you have cloth, your best bet is to rent a hand held steam cleaners and shampoo the carpets and seats, then leave the windows done to let the car dry and air out.

If you have leather, get a good leather cleaner (I like Lexol's Cleaner and I used their Conditioner as well) and give the seats a good scrubbing, followed by an application of leather conditioner.

That should pretty much remove any smell you have, the only thing I am uncertain of is the headliner. I do not know if the adhesive used on it would hold up to being steam cleaned.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
You aren't man enough to go into bath and body works? :D x1000 on the febreeze. I used it when I was a kid and my car smelled like popcorn from working at a movie theater.

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Febreeze is the best. :) i work at Dominos and my car smells like new. no Scent really just like a new car

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I like it cause it really just gets rid of the scent instead of making a new one. I have the mini car version :) along with my mini lint roller mini lotion mini toothpick container and mini tissues :lol:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Haha yup just incase ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts