Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I saw an SXT on a dealer lot today that had the 18 inch chrome clad wheels and I didn't hate them.:eek:

They really didn't look too bad. I just felt I needed to 'fess up.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nah, they really aren't that bad at all.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I had a bad impression of them when saw an 2000ish PT Cruiser with them on. They were all discolored and looked bad.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
I think I had a bad impression of them when saw an 2000ish PT Cruiser with them on. They were all discolored and looked bad.
I love my rims. Took a while (I still feel like I got ripped off). But seriously. They look GOOD.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I saw an SXT on a dealer lot today that had the 18 inch chrome clad wheels and I didn't hate them.:eek:

They really didn't look too bad. I just felt I needed to 'fess up.
Yeah, they kinda' grow on you. When I first got my R/T 4 months ago they were just okay, and I actually considered replacing them, but now I really like them and wouldn"t want anything else.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just find it hard to believe that no one asked what I was doing on a dealer's lot on a Sunday.:confused:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah, they kinda' grow on you. When I first got my R/T 4 months ago they were just okay, and I actually considered replacing them, but now I really like them and wouldn"t want anything else.
X2 I was the exact same way. I gotta dodge ram that I went overboard with. Put a lotta money into, and although it looks pretty sweet, I was young and realized that I didn't want to go all out on a vehicle like that again. If I only had that money back. Now these chargers were made bad a** from the factory, I am so glad that I decided to keep my 18" chrome clad wheels. They do look good. Just wish they had a little bit of a lip, but want to keep my car as original as possible.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We'd be trading a 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager.

I love that green color. But, I gotta admit it looked really good in white.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts